The Toledo Public Schools Foundation is releasing its 2022 post-secondary scholarship applications, that open November 15, 2021 and will close on February 1, 2022. Scholarship awards will be in the amounts of $1,000 to $5,000. There will be General Scholarship Awards in addition to other named awards. The Toledo Public Schools Foundation continues to provide annual scholarships to Toledo Public Schools (TPS) graduating senior students pursuing their career path at a post-secondary accredited institution or a career tech apprenticeship program.
*NOTE: Available scholarships may be amended or unavailable at any time.
- Toledo Public School senior who will be graduating in 2022.
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or above unless otherwise noted by specific scholarship requirement.
- Seeking post-secondary education at an accredited higher learning institution, or post-secondary career technical institution, which leads to a post-secondary credential as a part-time or full-time student.
- Participant in extracurricular activities, volunteerism, leadership roles, organizations, and/or internships/work programs.
- Timely completion of a quality application and essay, as well as meeting all requested scholarship criteria including requested recommendations.
* NOTE: If awarded, Students will be required to complete a confirmation form and verify acceptance into accredited higher education institution by June 1, 2022. Scholarship award(s) will be forfeited if Student does not verify enrollment into selected university identified on confirmation form by June 1, 2022.
All scholarship awards will be mailed directly to higher education institution by June 30, 2022.