The Toledo Public Schools Foundation is proud to partner with the Aerospace and Natural Science Academy of Toledo (ANSAT) in the creation of a Private Pilot License Scholarship. This scholarship is intended for students who wish to obtain their private pilot license while in high school. Scholarship recipients will receive an award in the amount of $4,000, which is the typical cost of the required 40 flight hours through ANSAT’s Flying Club.
Scholarships will be available to students who meet the following requirements:
- ANSAT Sophomores and Juniors who have completed or who are on track to complete their General Aviation requirements
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above
- Seeking to obtain a Private Pilot License through ANSAT’s Flying Club
- Participant in extracurricular activities, volunteerism, leadership roles, organizations, and/or internships/work programs
- Timely completion of a quality application and essay, as well as meeting all requested scholarship criteria including requested recommendations